ActiveFax Server 6.50 Build 0278 (x86/x64) Full Version
ActFax allows you to quickly and easily send faxes. To send a document by fax or email with ActFax, you just select the print option in your application and specify the printer ActiveFax as the target printer. At this point, a screen appears with the question of the recipient (or a list of recipients) of the message. To select a recipient, you can use the shared or private phone book.
After that ActFax transmits the document to the fax server that automatically saves and sends it (fax transmission rate depends on the degree of urgency and availability of fax lines). When you send a message fails, the call is automatically repeated, using special technology to redial. The program will automatically inform the author of the document by sending via reports, e-mails or pop-up window on the fax client.
Accessibility from any workstation
Due to the client-server architecture, all the documents available to users from any workstation on the network. User access to documents is limited by its rights. Using extensions, you can automatically transfer incoming messages to specific email addresses. For each user, you can automatically print faxes on a particular printer and automatic transfer of received faxes by email.
Sending faxes from other applications
Through programming interface ActFax easily integrates with other applications, allowing you to use them to send faxes and e-mails. Thus, you can use other applications for placement or order confirmation by fax. All information about the message (fax number, subject, and so the degree of urgency. D.) Is indicated in the input fields. They can be integrated with virtually any type of application, regardless of the programming language or operating system, so you can send messages from any program.
Key features ActiveFax:
Support for Terminal Server and Citrix.
Centralized data storage on the fax server.
Access to data from any computer on the network.
The security system, based on users' rights.
Support almost all fax modems (Class 1, 2 and 2.0), ISDN-adapters and Brooktrout fax boards and Intel / Dialogic.
Support for VoIP / FoIP via software Eicon «Diva Server SoftIP».
Supports unlimited number of rooms and fax lines (modems).
The provision of free technical support and software updates.
The ability to send faxes and e-mail messages from any Windows-based applications.
Sending a fax and e-mail messages from UNIX and Linux through connections LPD / LPR, FTP, TFTP and RAW-TCP, as well as import messages from the file system.
Automatic transfer of received faxes using extensions (DDI, MSN, DID), caller ID and trace line.
Automatic printing of received fax messages and sending reports for each user.
Automatic transmission of faxes received by mail (for one or several addresses).
Automatic export of fax messages.
The ability to attach files to e-mails in the formats PDF, Tiff, Multipage Tiff, GIF and BMP.
Automatic setting of all parameters of the message (fax number, subject, and so the degree of urgency. D.) For fully automated sending of messages from different applications.
Formatting of fax messages received from other operating systems, using the commands HP-LaserJet (PCL), Epson-LQ, Postscript and PDF.
Automatic saving faxes.
General and personal phone books.
Direct access to the Outlook address book and Exchange.
Data exchange with external tables via ODBC.
Transmission of electronic messages via SMTP through direct Internet connection or a remote connection.
Support for HP Digital Sender 9100C.
Cost-effective use of available resources, low hardware requirements.
Automatic detection and adjustment of the equipment.
Whats New :
- New Features -
* Support for Windows 2016 and Windows 2016 Core Server.
* Automatic restart of the fax server service when the fax server terminates
unexpectedly in application mode.
* Automatic reconfiguration of file system permissions after an installation
was moved to a new system.
* Support for proxy servers for the update function.
* Automatic detection of corrupted files when importing files from the
* New parameters NotifyFaxlistInboundIdle and NotifyFaxlistOffPeak in the
options.cfg file to automatically generate a notification when no faxes
have been received within a predefined time period.
* New data field @F508 to individually control printouts (print only after
successful transmission / print only failed faxes / print always / print never).
* New parameters UserImportDelete and GroupImportDelete in the options.cfg
file to delete entries not included in the import file.
* Wildcards (question marks) used in dialing rules can now be used at a variable
position of a number.
* New parameter GhostscriptRetry in options.cfg file to automatically do
multiple attempts when the conversion of a file fails.
* Extended list of error codes for the transmission protocol.
* Automatic processing of control files in .xml format for file system import.
* New parameter ModemResolutionAutoCorrect in options.cfg file to automatically
detect and correct faxes with a wrong resolution (affects mainly LANCOM
- Bug Fixes -
* Bug when loading empty archiv folders solved.
* Problem with the appearance of extended fields and comment fields on systems
with multiple screens solved.
* Dynamic buffer size when reading list of installed printers on systems
with a huge number of printers (more than 200).
* Problem with the parameter DIDExactMatch in options.cfg file for users
with multiple extension numbers solved.
* Automatic replacement of space characters with an underscore in export file
name when using the MailNotifyLink parameter.
* Wrong display of the port name when aborting a fax job (displayed COM
instead of ISDN for ISDN adapters).
* Problem with disabled sounds on the fax client fixed.
* Field width of the time field in the Charge Optimization / Time Limits dialog
was too short.
SIZE : 34 MB
ActiveFax Server 6.50 Build 0278 (x86/x64) Full Version